Our volunteers work tirelessly to enable this to be a free service for all our passengers. We do not want cost to be a prohibitive factor in experiencing the joy and inclusivity of our trishaw rides. However, for our service to remain sustainable, we need your support.
There are various ways that Cycling Without Age Chapters around Australia can be supported, either financially or by donations-in-kind.
Establishing and operating a Cycling Without Age Chapter does cost money. Currently the typical budget for operating a Cycling Without Age trishaw is between $20-25,000 in its first year (including the purchase of a trishaw) and $3-5,000 thereafter.
Note: Donations to other Chapters can be made through their own fundraising services.
Donations In Kind
There are other ways your organisation can show support for Cycling Without Age in your community. For example we have worked with:
- Organisations that donate advertising, promotion and media production services.
- Organisations that donate print production and signwriting services.
- Organisations that donate bicycle parts and/or maintenance.
- Organisations that donate COVID safe materials (disinfectants, paper towels, etc.)
- Cafes that offer free drinks to passengers and pilots are known as “Coffee friends” and qualify for a promotional sticker and identification on our social media and services map.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in making a donation in kind.
Partners are third parties that work with Cycling Without Age Australia on services or programs.
We welcome many types of partners:
- Corporate entities: Cycling Without Age Australia might receive funds, goods or services, and the corporate partner receives benefits of being associated with charitable work and meeting obligations of social responsibility.
- Other charities: Working with other charities or not-for-profits such as joint fundraising or collaborating on a project.
- Government entities: Cycling Without Age Australia may become a partner for the purpose of implementing a government project.
Partnerships are subject to the Cycling Without Age Partnership Guidelines.