Cycling Without Age is a not-for-profit charity that provides a community service by connecting those no longer able to ride for themselves with their community and the outdoors by giving them free rides on trishaw ebikes, piloted by volunteer cyclists.
Cycling Without Age Australia do not want cost to be a prohibitive factor in experiencing the joy and inclusivity of our trishaw rides. For our services to remain sustainable, we need financial support. Cycling Without Age Australia welcomes donations (tax deductible) and also offers sponsorship opportunities for organisations wishing to advertise their support.
CYCLING WITHOUT AGE AUSTRALIA FACTS
- First trishaws in Australia in 2016
- Cycling Without Age Australia incorporated as a registered charity in 2019
- Operational Chapters = 37
- governed by Cycling Without Age Australia = 17
- independently governed = 20
- Number of Cycling Without Age Affiliates = 45
- Number of volunteers = over 300
- Oldest volunteer = 86 years
- Oldest passenger = 107 years