If you have a desire to set up a chapter based on our guiding principles, we encourage you to become a Cycling Without Age Affiliate and a member of Cycling Without Age Australia. This entitles your chapter to use the Cycling Without Age brand and also to tap into our national and global movement of like-minded people, who all help each other with getting started. An Affiliate can be a nursing home, organisation, community group or an individual.
The steps Affiliates take towards getting a chapter up and running are typically:
- Determine community partners, passenger demand and trishaw routes
- Fundraise for trishaw purchase and ongoing operational costs
- Identify Community Captain(s) to facilitate trishaw operation
- Organise logistics, develop documentation, recruit and train pilots and market service to community
- Launch trishaw arrival and start giving elderly the right to wind in their hair in your community!
If you want to be a member of Cycling Without Age Australia and a Cycling Without Age Affiliate then contact email@example.com